Monday, January 23, 2006

... in the air there is a scent of disillusionment... it kind of smells like chicken....

Ok so "The photo of the airport is depressing" and "update your blog now" - Here's the skinny.... John and Al and all of the other kids I love who were/ are so far away - this bloggedness for you. So you could see what was happening and we could let each other know what was happening on all corners... And since you're home, since you are closer, I thought that maybe we could just update each other in person... apparently no dice - but no worries . So here's what I got. ....

... I got nothin'..

Nah I can drum up something.
I was in the airport last - ok Bahamas - Yes fun Oh I have more Bahamas pics... Ok those are for you Nadia, Jose, Jackie, Yaruby... No I didn't get the bear and am terribly sorry - When is this road trip again?

What else - welcome back from Ghana Al. I think I can do this - I am sure you will let me know if I can't... (check this out) this is a photo diary from Al and Jodi's recent trip to Ghana... the photos are most amazing...
http://smallseedz.blogspot.com/

Whats new? A lot - Election is happening - The liberals are in the lead, but we here in Central Nova have landed ourselves a PC, again. Go figure - big sighs and hopes for a future on the level here in Canada.

I do have news, sure do - can't fill you in until I get just a wee bit more taken care of... so hang tight.


Umm.. NS was blessed with the company and music of Stephen Franke and all of the mighty Noises From the Toolshed... Got to giv'er with some folks I havn't seen in a long while - good times everywhere - all the time. Now as tradition tells it's time to tag team, my turn to head west (It's true Jo, have fun in Italy, I'll be on your doorstep to welcome you home... hopefully).
Feets are getting itchy... Chris... you'll be the first to know so you can call in sick in advance.

Got a surprise visit this weekend from a couple of kids I went to X with- Laird and Beav and Friend... Went on a mad reunion tour and I think I am still paying for it. Jagermeister... why do we have a love/hate relationship..

I think thats all I gots for now. I am keeping an eye on this election so I am going to skeedaddle - I will send you an update about news and such as soon as I can... PC just jumped ahead - now we can officially blame Ontario... We're sorry world...

I hope that life is treating you all mighty fine - and as you all know, you deserve it....

Tread Lightly -
Luvth Your Anastacie...

No comments: