Thursday, September 01, 2005

"..Make Magic Fairy Land Happen....."

Hokay, I don't know where to begin. I do have more evolve pictures, just a few, and they will make their way to your eyes hopefully sometime soonish.
SO since I last wrote anything longer then a picture caption a whole lot has happened... Washington happened... then Montreal. Oh I love Montreal, have I said that?
While in Montreal I did a whole lot of food tasting and wine drinking, and a little clothes buying (as I had no clothes and I kind of needed some) we scored some tickets to see COLDPLAY which was absolutely amazing. We had the best seats in the house... one of the funniest moments was Andy finding me argueing with the folks who work at the Bell Centre trying to find the upper bowl and them saying "No...down....down.." and me saying "down? No up" and them looking at my ticket and saying "No...DOWN" and me saying "Down?" them "Down Down Down" and me jumping up and down yelling "down down down". Then us finding our seats and kicking the kids who tried to steal 'em out of 'em and then realizing that we were at the very edge of the stage right catwalk... on which Chris spent a good 1/3 of the show - It seemed like we could have reached out our paws and slapped a "good work boss" on his back at anytime. The show was unreal.

So Montreal came and went as was amazing and I loved it - and then I got home and went to see Matt Mays and El Torpedo and then I got my luggage back. Then there was a lot of going to the beach and being with pals and dancing to music and at some point i went to halifax and got drunk and saw a movie and stayed in a hostel and at another point i was in truro for craigs housewarming party (he just moved downstairs) then i house sat and Andy came to visit then evolve happened, which was a bit ruthless but there was a lot of booty shakin' and a whole lot os crazy hooping with glow sticks action. And now I want to hula with fire really badly but my pal derek has pointed out that an action plan need be installed and that the first step would be to play with sparklers.

Then BALLS OF FIRE!!

Now I am home in Canso for the night - and while I had high speed mimmernebs I thought I would throw down some words... with that said I am off to relax and enjoy the home of the units while they are away.

Breathe in...out...ahhh
Nighty noo... _S

1 comment:

Eabha the Kiwi said...

Time for an update stacy...